Flash Writer- GUT-6001C
Handheld Flash Writer.
The GUT-6001C is a small, lightweight, battery or DC operated Flash writer. Two rows of 32pin connectors accept various types of ROM/EEPROM/FLASH EPROM ICs. Powerful features include test library, full screen editing, fuse map, HEX/ASCII memory, and flow chart/voltage/pulse width programming. The PC based mode, using a USB connection and a Windows XP compatible driver, gives this tiny device the depth and power of a desktop device.
- Windows XP Driver
- Small, Portable, Light and battery Operation
- Two Types of High Efficient Work; Mode:Stand-Alone Mode, PC Based Mode
- LCD Display: 16 x 2 Characters
- Can Set Programming Flow Chart, Voltage, Pulse Width & Other Parameters
- Powerful HEX/ASCII Memory and Fusemap, Test Library and Full Screen Edit
- Supported File Format: Binary Code, Intel HEX & 80/86 HEX
|EPROM 27C/LV64~27C/LV080; EEPROM 27C64~28C040; Flash EPROM;|
|39SF/VF512~39SF/VF040; 49BV/F512~49BV/F040; 49BV/F/LV001~49BV/F/LV002|
|32Pin x 2|
|16 x 2 Characters|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|160(W) x 45(H) x 110(D) mm